Sunday, September 7, 2014

letters to my daughter Izabelle (September 2014)

Dear Izabelle,
The summer is over and fall has set in, that means your senior year has started and you are that much closer to leaving for college.
So every moment I can spend with you I will cherish!
On this beautiful Sunday afternoon we walked up to where your step-dad and I bought land to build a new house.

we brought lunch and had a picnic with Cam and Sophia,
 two of your favorite people

 Sophia Loves Cam also ;)

 You both are so great together, it is like you were instantly best friends 





  We tried to show you where the house and barn will be build, but you and Cam couldn't see it... and then it was just a silly game
 over here and then over there....LOL


 you guys crack me up!










 I am glad that you found someone like Cam, so caring and sweet.




 And goofy, just like YOU!














 You guys spend a lot of time laughing 
 It makes me smile.



Izzy, I see you growing everyday, into a beautiful woman, trying to navigate your way through this crazy world.
Sometimes it is not always easy, but then again nothing worth wanting is easy.
You are a very special person.
Thank you for keeping me grounded! 
I will enjoy every last minute with you! 
And just think about all the hours you can spend swimming with Sophia in our "new pond" .......NOT!!

Love you little lady!
LOVE-MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment